It was not my intention to get a head of the game but the Tuesday Trigger:Simple Elegance Challenge over a moxie fab world inspired me to create this.
Here is a side view ...and below are some pictures from this past Monday we got to go strawberry picking. It's the first time our family gets to to this and it was a joy. We loved every minute. I just noticed how dirty her hand is...and i love it.
Thank you BERRY much for stopping by today. Sorry! I couldn't help my self.
Stamps used are from Wplus9 Design Studio (A Special Lady) and pattern paper in from K&Company (sheer simplicity Neutrals pad)






What a beautiful card--and yes, picking berries is a lot of fun! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card...beautiful berries, too!
ReplyDeleteHi Wendy,
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely card, I love its simplicity. Thank you for stopping by my blog! I entered the card in the TT as you mentioned.
Love-
CM~
Hey Wendy! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)
ReplyDelete