Friday, April 13, 2012
I Love You
I sure had fun creating this card. My daughter asked me how many times did I stamped "I love you" and it was 16 times. I6 times that I hoped I didn't make a big boo boo on my card LOL. I really enjoyed all the stamping, heat embossing(wood grain), die cutting, sewing and and even paper piecing that I got to do in creating this card. All those fun techniques in one card. I made this card to play along in the Make It Monday Challenge # 61 over at the Papertrey Ink Blog. This challenge was about creating flowers with leaf dies...so guess what I made my flower with Fall die cut leaves. Fun huh? the opposite of Spring. Fall leaves were the only die leaves I had so I tried it and loved how it turned out. Thanks Dawn for making me think so outside the box.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

love the frame effect of this card and the woodgrain peeking out!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card Wendy, and pretty cool flower too from the leaf die.
ReplyDelete