Hello! I just wanted to pop in a share one of the cards that I made to send some Valentine's love.
I also made this door decoration below. My front door got a little Valentine's love too. I think this is the first time I hang a valentine's decoration on our door....and I am feeling happy about it.
I used this visual tutorial to make my hearts, then I hand drew the cloud on the white fabric, stitched by hand the word LOVE using red and different shades of pink embroidery floss. I sew the cloud and hearts with my sewing machine.
In case you are wondering how it's hanging, here below is how. I tapped an upholstery nail at the top of the door.
I do this too when I have a wide ribbon holding my wreath up. I just place the upholstery nail in the center of the wide ribbon. I hope that makes sense to you. This works well for me because my door decorations are not heavy at all.
Wow! I guess that ended up taking a little more than a quick popping in : )
Happy Valentine's Day!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I appriciate your feed back.