These above are the labels that I came up with, I made these labels by designing and cutting them using my handy dandy silhouette cameo electronic cutting machine. I printed them on this Silhouette Printable Sticker Clear Paper. After having read some comments about using this paper I did as one suggested, to set your printer preferences to glossy photo paper, that did make a big difference. The text came out more solid and saturated than in the standard paper option. My photo doesn't give it justice...I don't think I did the best job keeping the camera still.
I am happy to share the silhouette file, this is my first time sharing a file so I hope this works, Click Here for Silhouette Studio File.
I also created a PDF printable version, I made these tag below by printing them on cardstock and running them through my Cuttlebug using a tag die but you can also cut then out with a paper trimmer or scissors and punch a hole and you got a tag. Click Here for a PDF printable version. Have Fun!
Click on photos for a better look
Thanks so much for stopping, let me know that you think. If this works out I would love to keep sharing files of this that I create.
Hugs,
Wendy


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I appriciate your feed back.