This is the Challenge over at Embellish Color Trends going on now. This time you needed to include birds to your project in addition to using the colors of course. I have a thing for little birds; reason why a few little bird stamps have made it into my little stash. Here is what I came up with for this challenge.
I have had this little idea in my head, using this little birdie in this way. I am happy that this challenge made me get inky with it and put it on paper.
This second card below has no birds, so I am not submitting this one but the color combination inspired me to make a masculine Happy Birthday card. Masculine inspiration is a little hard to come by so I had to take advantage plus I did need a masculine Happy Birthday card. I decided to make it much like the first with just a few little differences and kept it more simple and with no fuss. I think it is perfect for my father in-law.
I made the lines with Martha Stewart's Scoring board. I am having fun using this tool. There are so many things that you can do with it.
I miss you
Stamps used: PTI background basics textyle, PTI butterflyby friend(sentiment), Hero Arts fanciful swirl alphabet (tree branch), Wplus9 birds and the bees.
Happy Birthday
Stamps used: Verve Stamps (sentiment) and PTI basic background textyle.

This is so sweet and pretty! I love them both.
ReplyDeleteUm, that has to be the cutest bird ever!! Absolutely adorable card. Thanks so much for joining Embellish!
ReplyDeleteOh, what a cute card! I like the second one too, but I think the little birdie on the first one, makes it cuter! Thanks for playing along with us!
ReplyDelete