Yay! You are here. You must have come from Veronica's (Ronnie) blog. If you didn't you will want to go to the beggining of this Hop at The Paper Crafts Connection.
Here above is a card that I made for this hop in the same category that I won which is "Happy Birthday". You can find my entry on page 83. You cannot imagine how surprised I was when I learned that I was one of the winners of WCMD. You can read more about that here. I had just made my first submission ever to the Paper Crafts Magazine for the March/April submission call. One of my cards got accepted and I was thrilled about that ...so much so that I had forgotten that I had also sent a couple of cards to participate in the WCMD contest. I almost didn't send them even though I had made them with that intention. I ended up sending them. I didn't want to regret not participating because I chickened out!
My first submitted card and the card that won me a spot among the WCMD winners are both in this April/March Paper Crafts issue. Making this issue very special. I still can't believe that I am one of the WCMD winners and that my cards are in the Paper Crafts Magazine. Thank you Paper Crafts.
YOU will notice that there is not a picture of a prize other than the picture of this issue of the Paper Craft Magazine. I decided to giveaway a Paper Smooches stamp set.

I could not decide which stamp set to buy to giveaway. So, I decided to let the winner choose the stamp set that she/he would love to own. I know that I would LOVE that. Well, you know what to do. Leave me a comment on this post by February 20 at 11:59 pm (Pacific) and I will let ramdon.org select one lucky winner. The lucky winner will receive a copy of the April/March Paper Craft issue and one Paper Smooches stamp set of their choice. The winner will be announced on Wednesday February 22. Here is the blog hop line just in case.
Paper Crafts
Alyssa Scritchfield
Amber Daigre
Becky Olsen
Carol Bloomberg
Julie Day
Kelley Eubanks
Kelly Rasmussen
Laurie Willison
Lisa Petrella
Patricia Folchert
Savannah O'Gwynn
Sharon Dunn
Stephanie Washburn
Terri Davenport
Tifany DeGough
Trinh Arrieta
Vanessa Menhorn
Veronica Zalis
Wendy Frederick <-----you are here.
This the end of the Hop. I hope that you enjoyed the Hop. Good luck and thank you so much for stopping by. Don forget to head back to Paper Crafts for a chance to win a Score Pal.
Alyssa Scritchfield
Amber Daigre
Becky Olsen
Carol Bloomberg
Julie Day
Kelley Eubanks
Kelly Rasmussen
Laurie Willison
Lisa Petrella
Patricia Folchert
Savannah O'Gwynn
Sharon Dunn
Stephanie Washburn
Terri Davenport
Tifany DeGough
Trinh Arrieta
Vanessa Menhorn
Veronica Zalis
Wendy Frederick <-----you are here.

such a cute card.
ReplyDeletecongrats for your win! great giveaway, love PS!
ReplyDeleteSuch a Adorable Card...Congrats on your Win and Thank you for the Chance :):)
ReplyDeleteI'm not here to comment to win but to sincerely congratulate you on your success! I'm so happy for you! I adored both of your cards in this past issue and the one you've made today is adorable. I also loved seeing the rice card in person, you are seriously talented!
ReplyDeleteReally cute card! Congrats!!
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun and cute birthday card!!
ReplyDeleteThis is just so cute! Love it, and congrats on being a WCMD winner!
ReplyDeletestunning card congrats on the win from what I've seen it is well deserved, thanks for the chance
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute card. Contrats on being published.
ReplyDeleteYour card is lovely and funny! Congrats on your win!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!!! This is just DARLING!!! Congrats on your win!!!
ReplyDeletehousesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com
I love your style! Congrats!
ReplyDeletelove that little guy!
ReplyDeleteAwwww, what a cute card! I love that image. Congrats on your win.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chance to win an awesome prize - I would love to win a PaperSmooches stamp set!
Love that little guy in the corner. Paper Smooches has fantastic animal images. The card is so fun and whimsical! Great work!
ReplyDeleteWhat a darling card--so cute! Love the layout and elements. A choice of Paper Smooches? Wow! Thanks for a chance to win!
ReplyDeletetu tarjeta realmente es super divertida! Enhorabuena por haber ganado!
ReplyDeleteVery cute card!!!! Congrats on the win!!!
ReplyDeletecute card, wendy! congrats on your win! :)
ReplyDeleteCute! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteYour card is lovely! Congratulations on your win!
ReplyDeleteCute card! Congrats on being WCMD winner! ;-)
ReplyDeleteawww your card is so adorable...I totally love it...thanks for sharing..
ReplyDeleteWhat a blessing, Wendy-congratulations. Your card is darling! ;)
ReplyDeleteVery Cute card, Thanks for a wonderful opportunity!
ReplyDeleteYour card is super cute. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteVery cute card!!
ReplyDeletevery cute and i love paper smooches!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Wendy! Your card today is adorable!
ReplyDeletethis is adorable :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your win! Just love your card and style! I am so excited to find another blogger from Florida!! Thanks for the chance to win such a FAB prize!
ReplyDeleteAdorable card!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! very nice card!
ReplyDeleteThis is very adorable!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute!!! Congrats :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on winning! LOVE your card!
ReplyDeleteAn adorable card. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteCute card!
ReplyDeleteoh my heavens.. so adorable.. congrats!! :) thanks so much for the chance to win! hugs
ReplyDeletefamilybubbles at hotmail dot com
sooooo cute! Love your card. Congrats on winning!
ReplyDeleteWendy, that card is just too cute! Huge congrats on your win!!
ReplyDeleteHopping around....I love your card. It is just so darn cute. Congrats at winning. Thank you for the inspiration.
ReplyDeleteyour card is soooo cute! love that little guy! Congrats on your WCMD win!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love, love, LOVE this card!!! That little guy is just too cute! It's awesome that you won on your first submission...and then another win for WCMD...CONGRATS! Thanks for the chance to be a winner too! I love Paper Smooches!
ReplyDeleteAdorable Birthday card.
ReplyDeletecstephenson at q dot com
I love how stinking cute this card is! Fab! Adorable!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute card! Love the thought bubbles!!
ReplyDeletewow what a great giveaway! Love your card!
ReplyDeleteI love your cards. I had to look around on your blog for a while.
ReplyDeleteAdorable card!
ReplyDeleteGosh, I love that chubby little critter. Congrats on your win!
ReplyDeleteThank you!! Super cute!!
ReplyDeleteIsn't he adorable with those clouds!
ReplyDeleteLove it! My son's birthday is Groundhog's day. It will get me thinking for next year!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great prize! Thank you for sharing your craftyness!
ReplyDeleteGlad I'm free to be able to hop today. The card looks fab with the speech bubbles.
ReplyDeletegreat job and so cute
ReplyDeletethis is so cute! thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDeleteDarling simple card! I love to see cards that leave the background plain. Congratulations on winning!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet image and LOVE the white space! And a HUGE congrats on being a WCMD winner. How exciting for you!!! HUGS!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! that is so so cute!!! Congrats on winning WCMD!
ReplyDeleteSweet birthday card! Congrats on your Paper Crafts win and thanks for the chance to win goodies!
ReplyDeleteHow cute. Congrats on your win!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your Win Wendy, TFS your adorable card and for being part of such a fun blog hop!
ReplyDeleteHave a lovely wknd,
Liz
unikebyyes at yahoo dot com
Love the cute card, thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteVery cute! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely adore this card! Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute card! Gotta love Paper Smooches. :) Congratulations on your win!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! That is the cutest little squirrel ever! Your card is so sweet! I love it! Congrats on your big WCMD win!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on both cards being published by Paper Crafts. Your lollipop card was one of my favorites in this issue. Thanks for the nice giveaway.
ReplyDeleteHee, hee how cute is he. Congrats.
ReplyDeleteWhat a super cute card! Congrats on winning.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Very cute card.
ReplyDeleteThis card is too cute!
ReplyDeleteSuch a super cute card! Congrats on winning WCMD!!
ReplyDeleteBig congratulations on your win and publication. LOVE your card--so very cute. Thanks for the chance to win a stamp set...I so NEED (LOL) them!
ReplyDeleteTerrific blog! Love your winning card! Love the lollipop too! Do ideas just stream out of you? So impressive. Thanks so much for sharing and thinking of us!
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun card, Congrats on being published! Thnx for the chance to win this fab giveaway :)
ReplyDeleteYour card is so adorable and I can see why you were one of the winners. It would have been a shame and waste of your talent had you not sent them in. Congrats to you and your creativity!!
ReplyDeleteAmazing! What an honor to have your work published :) Congrats!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on winning a spot in the magazine for WCMD. You will never have to think twice now about entering your cards or work up the courage to enter a competition! :)
ReplyDeleteTee hee so adorable..Hugs! Leah Ann
ReplyDeleteYour card is thee cutest!!!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable card! I've just added you to my google reader, as you've got some amazing projects. Thanks for sharing. :)
ReplyDeleteOne word---Adorable!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet card! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteOh this is so sweet! Love the word bubble with the distressed edge and the adorable little image!
ReplyDeleteCOngratulations to you! and you made such a cute and adorable card. Love the bubble.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute card! Congrats on the win!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your publications. I love this card and have enjoyed checking out your blog - I will come back more often. Thanks for a chance to win too.
ReplyDeleteAw, he's so cute, Wendy! And I love the way you did the sentiment! Creative talent, you have! ;D Congrats on winning!
ReplyDeleteHuge congrats to you-so exciting!
ReplyDeletestampinmich at yahoo
Congratulations! What an adorable critter!! Hedgehog?
ReplyDeleteYour card is so sweet! I love it - and love the clean lines and colors. Have a happy day!
ReplyDeleteWow, I really love all the cards on your blog, the sentiment on the clouds, the hot air balloons, the negative space of the childs hand, the rice for the embossing template....omg I can go on & on..thanks for sharing the awesome ideas. AND thanks for sharing in the prize too.
ReplyDeleteYour cards are amazing!! Congratulations on your win. And thanks to give us a chance of winning as well. Paper smooches - cool :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Such a cute card!
ReplyDeleteCarol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com
Loved your lollipop card... And love this little critter! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Super cute card - love every bit of it!
ReplyDeleteAdorable little guy on your card. Love paper smooches stamps, but I only have one right now. Anyway, congratulations on not backing down and taking a chance.
ReplyDeleteThis so so cute! I love the cards you make!
ReplyDeleteCongrats again on your WCMD win, Wendy! Really cute CAS card for today - I love that little guy from Paper Smooches!
ReplyDeleteAnd as much as I'd love to win a PS stamp set of my choice, please count me out of the drawing as I've already been so lucky with my own WCMD prize!
Such a cute card!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable card and a fun idea for a giveaway! :) Thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDeletesoo stink'in cute!!! Thank you
ReplyDeletePam
Barker3angels@gmail.com
he's so cute! thanks for the chance to win a delightful prize!
ReplyDeleteThat's a super cute card! :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute, cute card! Congratulations!Keep me out of the drawing, I'm a fellow winner.
ReplyDeleteI actually said it out loud, "Oh how cute!", when I saw your card!
ReplyDeleteYour card is so cute, and nice and clean too. So happy for you on your WCMD win!!
ReplyDeleteYour card is so cute, and nice and clean too. So happy for you on your WCMD win!!
ReplyDeletesuch a cute card!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun card! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteOne of the cutest cards I have seen. Just adorable.
ReplyDeleteThat card is adorable ♥
ReplyDeleteSuch a darling card! Congrats on winning... you deserved it! TFS!
ReplyDeleteKris in Alaska
funamom at yahoo dot com
Congrats on you win.
ReplyDeleteWow this is a very special of Paper Crafts magazine for you - big congrats on your WCMD win and publication! The card you have created for today is so fun and adorable! Thanks so much for the chance to win such a wonderful prize:)
ReplyDeleteGreat card. Very simple and sweet
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute card! Congrats on your win!
ReplyDeletejaniceaeschliman.blogspot.com
Very cute card--I like the speech clouds.
ReplyDeleteslrdowney at hotmail dot com
Congrats! Such a cute card, I really like that little guy :) Great job!
ReplyDeletecongrats on your win! Cute card
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute card. Thanks for the giveaway chance.
ReplyDeleteYour card is so darling! How fun for you to win and be published in the Paper Crafts Magazine! I love your cute image and the coloring around the edges! How cute!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your little guy!!! So fresh and cute.
ReplyDeleteThat is soooo cute how you did that card....I hope it's a groundhog !! The clouds really caught my attention by demensionalizing them. Really cute card - it put a smile on my face -- and congratulations on the win!! May many more wins come your way !!
ReplyDeleteThe thought bubble is a nice idea. ANd i like how you touched up the edges.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on having the courage to submit! Great job on your cards!
ReplyDeleteadorable! I love it!!
ReplyDeleteWendy your card is amazing! Its great you didn't chicken out!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your WIN, and for having one of your cards accepted for the March/April issue! Love the bubble you created for that cute little guy! ;o)
ReplyDeleteYour card is totally adorable Wendy. Congratulations again on being a WCMD winner :)
ReplyDeleteThat card is so cute... I love it. congrats on being a winner.
ReplyDeleteWonderful card! Congrats on your win!
ReplyDeleteCongrats. I love your cute card.
ReplyDeletecutest critter wishing happy birhtday! mahalo for sharing
ReplyDeleteSweet card. Congrats on your win and being published. Thanks for the giveaway.
ReplyDeleteWendy, your birthday card is adorable. What a fun blog hop this was. Congrats on being a 2011 WCMD winner! I can see why you are. Thanks for the great giveaway!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing this card! Very cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh this card is the cutest!!! hehehe! I love it! Thanks so much and congrats on winning!
ReplyDeleteLisa
Very cute card. I looked through some of your older posts too. Very nice! The pinewood derby was fun and love your custom made embossing plates.
ReplyDeleteCute card!
ReplyDeleteHi Wendy ,Congratulations for your winning. Card is fab. love that cloud. Do visit me http://ilovecreativity-bhawana.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteLove the card! Thanks for a chance to win!
ReplyDeleteLove your card - it's so simple but doesn't look it when you put it all together!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your WCMD win! Such a cute card today! :>
ReplyDeleteYour cards are beautiful! Glad I found your blog through the Blog Hop! I will be adding you to my google reader! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteCute and fun. TFS
ReplyDeletejust a quick stop before checking out the rest of your blog ... LOVIN' the idea you had using rice for a "make your own" embossing plate! and today's card w the thought clouds is SO STINKIN' CUTE! thanx for the inspiration and blog candy opp! I'm hopeful that 154's my lucky number!
ReplyDeleteMy very big congrats! You have so funny cards!
ReplyDeleteSvetlana xx
Congrats on your win. This card is super cute! ann Y.
ReplyDeleteCongrats again. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us.
ReplyDeleteLove the thought bubble idea! Cute and simple.
ReplyDeleteNoreen
http://www.make-homemade-gifts.com/
Such a cute and simple card. Congrats on winning.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your WCMD win and for having not one but two cards in this issue -- WOW!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway and for sharing this super cute birthday card!
Your card is so cute! I am so happy that you won! ANd you are going to let someone pick the stamp set they want? That sounds so fun!
ReplyDeleteso sweet!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your win! Thanks for the opportunity! Love your projects!
ReplyDeleteCute. Love the way you edged your thought balloons with color.
ReplyDeleteI think your card is so adorable! It looks like you put him in a shadow in a log or something like that! I'm glad you submitted and won!
ReplyDeleteMy congratulations! So pretty sweet card!
ReplyDeleteI like the card so much... Thanks for the chances to win!
ReplyDeleteYour card is adorable...congrats on being published.
ReplyDeleteThis is so cute!
ReplyDeleteCute card!
ReplyDeleteso so cute!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute and fun card! Congrats on winning and thank you for the opportunity to win too!
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing and congrats on winning tdleavitt106@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteYour card is so incredibly adorable! Congratulations on winning! What an awesome honor!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute card! Thanks for sharing and being so generous with your prize!
ReplyDeleteHow original in comparison to the other card winners - I'd like to choose my own stamp! Congrats on being published!
ReplyDeletesuper cute card!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card! I was gone all weekend, glad I didn't miss out!
ReplyDeleteEee, your card is stinking cute! Congrats on your win, and thanks for the chance at some great goodies!
ReplyDelete